[Moims-dai] Draft call for OAIS comments

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:37:06 UTC 2016

Hi John and all,

Please find the attached file containing some very minor edits made with
tracking on to correct some typos. Also, I noticed that an incomplete
email address is offered as a contact for interested parties.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu