[Moims-dai] CCSDS PAIS

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Jul 5 13:50:23 UTC 2016

Dear Mr. Kärberg,

We’re glad to hear of your interest in using PAIS along with METS.

It appears as if the PAIS tutorial document is stuck somewhere in the
publication queue an CCSDS has not yet published the document.  So for your
convenience, I’m attaching a draft copy that was circulated for approvals.
Hopefully this will be useful to you.  Our colleagues at BnF, the French
National Library, worked with us to develop the METS information.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions and we would be glad to
hear about your implementation efforts.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

John Garrett