[Moims-dai] Cancel Today's Meeting?

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Jan 26 15:05:04 UTC 2016

I have not heard from anyone who can host today's teleconference.
Unfortunately I do not have telephone service for hosting the call
available at the moment.

I suggest that we review the new draft that David sent around earlier today
and provide comments and work on our action items from last week's meeting.
Hopefully, we will be able to reconvene next week.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services/Applied Research
IXA
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820