[Moims-dai] FW: LTDP document

Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int
Fri Jan 15 08:44:31 UTC 2016

Dear all,

sorry for the late reply, I got confused by the spam too. Hope you receive
this e-mail.

guidelines elaborated by the LTDP working group during the last  years and
approved by CEOS. Please let me know if you have issue accessing the
documents. I am available to present the guidelines and best practices and
scope at the next webex.

http://ceos.org/ourwork/workinggroups/wgiss/current-activities/data-stewardship/

Regards, Rosemarie

ESA - European Space Agency
Rosemarie Leone | ESA Information Technology Department
ESOC | Robert-Bosch-Strasse 5, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel +49 6151 902854 | M. +49 (0) 152 01801844
rosemarie.leone at esa.int | www.esa.int