[Moims-dai] OAIS Review

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Fri Dec 30 22:10:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm continuing to work on marking up an OAIS document with the proposed
updates from the review site.  Unfortunately, I've been under the weather a
bit while we've received almost 100 new changes submitted in the past couple
weeks.  So it's going to take me a bit before I can catch up and make the
document available.  I'm also have a number of suggested changes to submit.
Once I have all the submitted changes from the website, I'll add my own to
make sure I don't duplicate ones we've already received.

After the first, we can set a meeting to review the suggested updates, have
a first discussion of the changes, and assign someone to respond.

We can discuss this more at our DAI telecon on the 3rd or 10th of January.

Wishing you all Happy New Year,

Stay safe celebrating,

-JOhn