[Moims-dai] Reminder of meeting today

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Dec 6 14:06:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (EST) (1500 UK time, 1600 European time) webex set up
by John

Meeting number:
957 698 012
Meeting link:

<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=m5683a0947a4ee6da27d
24586e644d7d8>
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=m5683a0947a4ee6da27d2
4586e644d7d8
Audio connection:
Via computer through your webex session or:

*       1-855-299-5224 FREE FREE USA/Canada toll free

*       0800-051-3810 FREE FREE Call-in toll-free number (UK)

*       0800-9-19312 FREE FREE France

Access code: 957 698 012

Draft Agenda

IPELTU standard

Report to CMC on DAI WG Future

               (Current draft for review distributed by John Garrett on
11/15 09:48)

               Comments on current draft

OAIS Update  (and ISO 16363 Update)

               (http://review.oais.info/)

SFDU-Referencing Environment in 5 year review by ISO

               JGG suggests we reconfirm since significant amounts of SFDU
data remain in Archives

                              (But point new projects to XFDU or other
XML-based standards as appropriate)

Future Archival Architectural Design document project

               (CESG Chair has requested that we add a draft project to
CCSDS framework)

              Set up a draft timeline for this project

SM&C's Mission Data Product Distribution Services

               A draft of this standard will be circulated soon.

               How does this relate with our plans for an Archive
Distribution standard?

Review completion of Action Items

               From CCSDS DAI WG meeting

               From telecons