[Moims-dai] Notes on meeting with Vint Cerf

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Fri Apr 22 11:36:12 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce

I don’t think that the intention was to say that ALL repositories want to be interoperable.

The way I interpreted it was that in order to increase use of the standards and also to add value to what is being preserved by increasing its usefulness – interoperability is one important way of doing that. I think we should take that on board and try to show how DAI/RAC standards can be used both for preservation and also for adding value.

Regards

..David