[Moims-dai] Input for Report to CCSDS on visit with Vint Cerf

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Apr 19 13:57:38 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Yesterday's meeting was a meeting of the PTAB (formerly MOIMS-RAC). I
thought I saw that the report to CCSDS was on the agenda for that meeting,
even though it should have been on the agenda for the meeting today.

I didn't get the chance at our meeting in College Park, but I wanted to
thank you very much for making the contacts so that we could speak with
Vint. It was an amazing opportunity.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820