[Moims-dai] Monday DAI WG meeting

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:18:24 UTC 2016

I can't find the telecon info.  Nobody's on the usual free conference call
line, and the WebEx hasn't started yet.  Is there telecon access for the
meeting before Vint calls?

Oops!  Just had an administrative emergency of my own show up, so won't be
able to join right now anyway.  But it would be good to know in case I can
join before/after the Vint meeting.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA