[Moims-dai] Vint's talk at GSFC should be online

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:33:13 UTC 2016

After many discussions, NASA has set things up to stream Vint’s talk at GSFC online, albeit with an older system (appropriate for a digital preservation talk, don’t you think?)

See info below.

Reminder, the description of the talk is here:

 <https://ecolloq.gsfc.nasa.gov/Current/announce.cerf.html> https://ecolloq.gsfc.nasa.gov/Current/announce.cerf.html

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA