[Moims-dai] Current status of Monday's Presentation

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Sun Apr 3 20:57:07 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce,

We’d be glad to have you talk to your Who Begat Whom slides, if you would like to do so.  Probably only a few minutes.

I suspect that we will get into discussions of multiple approaches and what they are good for.  So I think that slide would be useful.

Certainly feel free to bring slides from your course.  I’m not sure we’ll have time for much else.  On the other hand, I don’t have a good feel for where the discussions will go and it would help to have slides available for whatever direction we head.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn