[Moims-dai] Current status of Monday's Presentation

Mike Martin tahoe_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 16:50:39 UTC 2016

Hi John

1.  Regarding the slides on Formal descriptions of structures.  I think
we have to admit that this area is a mess.  There are no widely used
standards for structure or data definitions, no good repositories,  nor
any api standards for access to data.  This is probably the most
important challenge to long term utilization of data archives.

2.  When you get the final presentation can you send as PDF as a lot of
the ppt slides don't come out on OpenOffice?

Thanks, Mike