[Moims-dai] Extra slide for Vint

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Fri Apr 1 20:38:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don't know that we can guarantee understanding.

We can have a DC that we can use to test with to see if they think they
understand.

At least then, we can expect that we will have preserved enough so they can
re-examine what was past so we can go from an understanding of "Wow! Look at
the Sun and Moon and all the stars circling the Earth." to "Wow! Look at the
Sun and Moon and all the stars go by as the Earth spins."

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn