[Moims-dai] Re: CCSDS: Registration for the Technical meeting in Darmstadt now open

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:12:29 UTC 2015

Hi Daniele,

Pleased note that I will not be able to travel to Darmstadt for the
CCSDS Meeting, due to funding constraints, but might be able to
participate remotely during portions of the meeting.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu