[Moims-dai] RE: Possible scope reduction

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Thu Sep 24 13:00:03 UTC 2015

Hi David and all,

The idea to have short list is ok for me, if the content remains as previously defined (items expanded in David's list), that is I think the case.

David, what in your point of view should be added -or cut- to cover small data creation projects?

I agree that we need to highlight how and when the information is collected (this is independent from the list of topics itself we want to agree on now).

Regards,

Daniele