[Moims-dai] Tomorrow physical participation at Darmstadt, and a question for Nick

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Sun Nov 8 16:59:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm sorry to inform you that I won't be able to participate physically tomorrow at the meeting due to the Lufthansa strike (all flights cancelled tomorrow, and other companies booked).

I propose to work by telecon tomorrow, end of the morning and all afternoon with the following (now available from 10h30 am till end of the afternoon):

https://webconference.cnes.fr/ccsds_2015_11_09/

Nick, could you please lend your speakers to John for the webconf meeting (as all participants won't have headphones ? Many thanks in advance.

Sorry for this trouble,

Regards,

Daniele