[Moims-dai] RE: Action from MOIMS/DAI to ESA

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Thu May 21 16:35:03 UTC 2015

Dear Daniele,

many thanks for your presentation that I will used in my meeting tomorrow
with ESRIN and on 18Jun with ESAC.

Tomorrow I  will try to understand if they have any interest in
standardising anything related to data archiving. If I sense that there is
potential for some interest, I think the best would be that they discuss
the matter directly with you and any relevant person of your team.

I will keep you posted and many thanks again for the good inputs.

Regards,

__Mario