[Moims-dai] RE: Diagrams

esther.conway at stfc.ac.uk esther.conway at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 21:08:08 UTC 2015

HI Mike,

I managed to Alex Ball (author of the first paper) at the RDA about the work we are doing CCSDS and he seemed quite interested.  He is DCC staff based at the University of Bath , so a colleague of Joy Davidson and Sarah Jones who are based at the University of Glasgow.  Alex gave a talk about DCC standards work in particular realtion to this http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/metadata-standards .  We had quite a good chat about merging and integrating standards.  Might be worth reaching out to him in broader CCSDS capacity

Esther