[Moims-dai] Updated Merged PAIS GB
Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 29 13:01:25 UTC 2015
Please find enclosed a slightly updated version (XML part).
Take this version for your updates.
De : moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] De la part de Boucon Daniele
Envoyé : vendredi 26 juin 2015 16:48
À : D or C Sawyer; John Garrett; Robert Downs; Stéphane Mbaye; Mike Martin
Cc : MOIMS DAI List
Objet : [Moims-dai] RE: Merged PAIS GB
Thank you Don.
Taking as input your version, I have added my actions:
* complete section 4.7 (with Beatrice for XML topics),
* write section 5.2.1 (with figure), and ref in section 4.1.6 toward 5.2.1.
Still to be done:
* some remaining TOPICs
* numbering and check of sections, figures and tables.
Please have an overall reading of the document for the next telecon.
Next PAIS telecon: 9th July.
De : Don Sawyer [mailto:topcottageguys at gmail.com] De la part de D or C Sawyer Envoyé : jeudi 25 juin 2015 18:29 À : Boucon Daniele Cc : MOIMS DAI List; John Garrett; Robert Downs; Stéphane Mbaye; Mike Martin Objet : Re: Merged PAIS GB
Daniele, et al.,
1. I believe we need to include a directory structure view of the Polder data to accompany the MOT view. It would facilitate a better understanding of what the MOT represents.
2. In completing section 5.1, I've found the need to expand on the 'associated Descriptor ID' attributes. I believe this should include a couple figures and text, so I propose to make this material into an annex, which I've referenced in section 5.1 as Annex XX. I've not generated this material yet.
3. I've also not completed my other action item on the Core GB, but wanted to get out this section 5.1 material before traveling for a few days.
Here is the Core GB with my proposed updates:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2247653 bytes
More information about the MOIMS-DAI