[Moims-dai] 2015 and next telecon

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Jan 5 10:49:40 UTC 2015

 Hi all,

First of all I wish you all the best for this new year, with health and happiness for you and your family.

As a reminder, our next telecon is this Friday 9th, with the agenda:
* Corot test case
* Core GB
* METS test case
* IPC high level structure
* Caltech meeting (I'll send you more information in a following email)

Last general minutes: 4th December (email 8th December),
Specific Mets test case minutes: 11th December (email 13th December).

If available, proposal to use Dave's new number for the sound:
Dave Williams
Telecon information
+1-844-467-6272      USA Toll Free
+1-720-259-6462      Others
Passcode:    841727

To view screen and documents, please connect to the following :
        https://webconference.cnes.fr/ccsds_2015_jan_09/

Please have a look at the action table sent by John the 9th December (also attached here).

Best regards,

Daniele