[Moims-dai] ILF, topics, activities and planning

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Thu Aug 20 07:16:01 UTC 2015

Daniele,

as suggestion for the book name I suggest something sharp that allow to
grasp the content of the book from the title. Foe instance

Lifecycle for Long Term Data Preservation
Long Term Data Preservation Lifecycle
Data Management for Long Term Preservation

Just a couple of ideas. I see that the term "Long Term Data Preservation"
it is very much used in the community and I am proposing to capitalise on
that.

Regards,

__Mario

From:   "Boucon Daniele" <Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr>