[Moims-dai] Cleaned PAIS GB (core) and one question on document control

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Fri Aug 14 09:37:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Following our yesterday telecon, please find enclosed the updated GB core document with the following:

*July changed to August
*all revision marks accepted till yesterday.
*new revision marks for: figures and tables renumbering (plus associated tables of contents), plus check of the references to tables and figures.
*section "rationale deleted"
*section "Conventions" completed: one sentence for the style + text on UML conventions from OAIS
*titles for all test cases and annexes added. Doing that, I have noticed that many figures will have to be renamed (also with the file names ...) -> I take the action to do that.

Please check and validate the titles and TOC of test cases, as this will have an impact on the figures included in the text.

Doing that, I have noticed that:
*table 4-28 needs a legend. I'll check this table beginning of next week -> action DB.
*Document control: I don't know what should be written: I suggest to have only one line in the table with the current version, is that correct?

Regards,

Daniele