[Moims-dai] RE: Minutes of 2th July ILF telecon

david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Aug 6 12:08:07 UTC 2015

Mike

To answer your question to me: Yes the information under these topics would be used in the (Active) DMP - active in the sense that the information would be collected and enhanced as we move through the stages.
There is a topic "SIP" which I think would be the place to point to any extra things needed for the PAIS/PAIMAS standards.

..David