[Moims-dai] Re: Preparation for next DAT telecon (24th April)

Dave Williams david.r.williams at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 17 19:30:51 UTC 2015

The telecon number will be free next Friday, you are welcome to use it.

Dave

On Apr 17, 2015, at 7:33 AM, Boucon Daniele <Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr> wrote:

Hi all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next telecon:

Friday 24th April (15h EU time (14h London time), 9h US time-Washington)
To share screen:
https://webconference.cnes.fr/ccsds_24_april/

1stst hour: (15-16h EU time, 9-10h US time)
* review of METS test case (from my email 16th April)
* final review of test cases (from my email 10th April)
*core: validation of UML figures, other updates to validate (TBC)

*validation of Caltech minutes (see Mike’s comments 15th April)

2ndnd hour: (16-17h EU time, 10-11h US time)
* ICP : discussion and validation of activities and preservation related activities (link with LTDP activities).
John should send by the next telecon an update of the spreadsheet and the associated document.

Other subjects:
*discussion on P. Shames’ proposal and Mike’s email (transferred the 14th April)
*DEDSL
*Terminology and ontology (see David’s email 15th April)

Organization for next telecons: we have decided to make a push on the GB, and we’ll probably need more than 1 hour on the GB per telecon. How about, till end of June, organize separate telecons for GB and ICP (or plan longer ones)? To be discussed next Friday.

If available, proposal to use Dave's number for the sound:
Telecon information
+1-844-467-6272      USA Toll Free
+1-720-259-6462      Others
Passcode:    841727