[Moims-dai] Minutes of today telecon (4th September 2014)

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Sep 23 05:58:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've added comments also.

I generally found the tone overly negative, but that is probably just being
defensive.  We as a group probably still need to promote it better and the
GB and the examples should be part of that.  It's a shame we didn't get a
chance to create a complete PDS example.  I'm sure that would have helped
PDS's experience of it greatly.

Peace and Prosperity,
-JOhn