[Moims-dai] Re: CCSDS feedback to LTDP

Mike Martin tahoe_mike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 13:00:54 UTC 2014

Hi Daniele

Slide 3.  I think of Audit and Certification an implementation standard.
  Shouldn't EAST be on the chart also?  Maybe down at the bottom with
XFDU.  I would also like to see the Reference Architecture for Space
Data Systems (RASDS) as a "standard approach for describing data system
architectures" and Reference Architecture for Space Information Systems
(RASIM) as "architecture for data capture, management, discovery,
transformation, access and exchange" on the chart as related conceptual
standards and on your list of standards on slide 4.

Slide 6.  You might want to point out the concern that some of the key
LDTP terms (in particular, PDSC, Data Set and Data Records) do not
conform to either OAIS, PAIS, RASDS or RASIM terminology.

Thanks, Mike