[Moims-dai] PAIS: METS and XFDU

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Wed Aug 13 08:01:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have just received the attached file from the BnF (French National Library). It contains the SIP Manifest under METS format (220908.xml), and the 2 resulting AIP xml files. The data object is a booklet for a periodical (not sure the wording is correct from French translation).

The booklet ID is bpt6k220908p.
Dublin Core is used for the descriptive information.
Premis is used for technical information, provenance ...

I have personnaly not yet analyzed this package.

I'll plan discussion with the BnF on that topic (relationship between METS and XFDU, creation of a SIP PAIS test case from this METS example).

If you have first comments, please let me know.

Cheers,

Daniele