[Intl-associates] The CCSDS Link - Vol. 1, Issue 1

Walz Penelope (BTAS) penelope.walz at btas.com
Wed Jan 18 10:43:01 EST 2006

Dear CCSDS Community:

Below please find access to the premier edition of The CCSDS Link, the
official newsletter of the Consultative Committee for Space Data
Systems.

The CCSDS Link is a periodic "snapshot" of CCSDS activity produced
especially for CCSDS participants and those interested in CCSDS
standards development.  Future editions of The Link will provide general
document updates, highlight the ongoing efforts of our working groups,
make relevant announcements, and discuss general topics of interest to
the CCSDS community.

Online interactive version:

http://public.ccsds.org/images/PR/06Jan/JANLinkV1I1.htm
<http://public.ccsds.org/images/PR/06Jan/JANLinkV1I1.htm>

Print version only:

http://public.ccsds.org/PressRoom/LinkVol1Issue1.pdf
<http://public.ccsds.org/PressRoom/LinkVol1Issue1.pdf>

Please feel free to forward questions, comments or suggestions for
future content directly to me, Penelope Walz, at this e-mail address or
to ccsds.publicaffairs at gmail.com <mailto:ccsds.publicaffairs at gmail.com>
.

Thank you for your continued participation and interest in CCSDS.

Best regards,

Penelope W. Walz

The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)

CCSDS Secretariat - Public Affairs

6301 Ivy Lane, Ste 720

Greenbelt, MD 20770 USA

Fax -     +1 301 474 5427

Mobile - +1 571 235 1625 (best contact / voicemail)

E-mail -   penelope.walz at btas.com <mailto:penelope.walz at btas.com>

Explore CCSDS at http://www.ccsds.org