[DevelopersForum] meeting schedule clarification

Gerhard, Marko marko.gerhard at airbus.com
Fri Mar 22 14:35:20 UTC 2024

Airbus Amber
Dear LunaNet Developers Forum Support,

I have been registered for the LunaNet Developers Forum in Nov. 2023 in The Hague, which has been cancelled/postponed. Can you please confirm that the meeting has been replaced by the Lunar Interoperability Forum<https://public.ccsds.org/LunarForum.aspx> taking place on May 07th 2024?

>From the description it seems to be the same meeting while the meeting title has changed. The topic is interesting for us at Airbus and we would like to plan our participation.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Marko Gerhard
____________________________________
Dr.-Ing. Marko Gerhard
RF Engineering

T   +49 (0)7545 8 80 54
E   marko.gerhard at airbus.com<mailto:marko.gerhard at airbus.com>

Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Claude-Dornier-Str.
88090 Immenstaad
Germany

This Item has been reviewed and was determined as not listed under German regulation, nor EU export controls, nor U.S. export controls. However, in the case of the item has to be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of to an embargoed country, to an end user of concern or in support of a prohibited end use, you may be required to obtain an export license.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.