[Css-rasg] RE: Draft agenda for Fall RASIG meetings

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 14 14:18:45 EDT 2011

Mario,

My apologies. In the initial negotiation I was only considering the top CMC priority of the overlap resolution, negotiating a time for that. I failed to include the need for review of the ExoMars architecture document and the technical AMS/MAL alignment note. On the positive side, I can promise you that the RASIG will be meeting only on Tuesday morning.  If possible I would very much appreciate your participation for review of the ExoMars  architecture document as well. I realize that Sam Cooper is not planning to attend the CCSDS meetings but perhaps we can also arrange a WebEx session for the AMS/MAL alignment technical note document review or perhaps Sam could supply any comments prior to the RASIG meeting.   Again my apologies for the relatively late complete list of the RASIG agenda.

Best regards,

-Erik