[Css-rasg] RE: Overlaps assessment

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 31 22:20:24 EST 2011

Hello Mario,

Unfortunately as you may recall between the tight time constraints during your visit to JPL and my being ill for the remainder of that week we really did not have a chance to follow-up with regard to prosecuting the resolutions to the overlaps. I would very much like to arrange a teleconference to do so. As you may have seen via previous e-mail I also suggested a teleconference to Colin with regard to the ExoMars activity but I would like to arrange a separate teleconference to focus on the overlap resolutions.  Would it be possible for you to attend a teleconference the week of April 11 or the following week?  I believe it would also be good to discuss planning for a joint session at the Berlin meetings.

Best regards,

-Erik