[Css-rasg] RASIG, SM+C, Overlaps, ExoMars, etc

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Fri Sep 17 08:38:46 EDT 2010

Erik,

> 	• Review overlap resolution spreadsheet
> 	• Update on ExoMars architecture effort
> 	• Joint session or sessions at the London meeting
> 	• Teleconference schedule up to the London meetings

I'm interested in joining this telecon, but I cannot, unfortunately,
because I will be on vacation from this day. At the London meeting, I
think we should have a joint session between RASG and CSA. Or rather,
since CSA is a small group, we should generate a schedule so that CSA
can join some part of the RASG meetings.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada