[Css-rasg] RE: d0-SM&C-OverlapSolutions-05-Sep-2010.xls

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 15 23:40:45 EDT 2010

Dear Mario,

Thank you very much for the comments and inputs. I would like to propose a teleconference for next week with a proposed agenda of going over the spreadsheet, an update re  any progress with respect to the ExoMars architecture, perhaps arranging a joint session or two at the London meetings, and one or two subsequent teleconferences before the London.

It appears that Peter would be available Tuesday and Wednesday of next week and for me Wednesday would be the preferred date if possible. I could also support a teleconference on Tuesday if that works better for you.  The proposed time would be 07:30 Los Angeles/16:30 Darmstadt.    I will send a tentative meeting proposal via separate e-mail just to help place a reminder of the calendar.  Once we have the date and time confirmed I will make the teleconference arrangements.

Best regards,

-Erik