[Css-rasg] Telecon postponement (re 31 March)

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 30 00:51:01 EST 2010

CCSDS Colleagues,

Unfortunately I have had many other pressing local matters/commitments and do not feel that enough progress has been made to make the telecon on Wednesday worthwhile.   I do believe that there will be sufficient updates to make the telecon worthwhile by early next week.  Therefore may I request that you please let me know if either Monday April 5 or Tuesday April 6 would be okay for you and if you have a preference for either of those dates (at 1400 UTC) ?  Thank you.

Best regards,

-Erik