[Css-rasg] Enterprise Model Sketch

Champsavoir Nicolas nicolas.champsavoir at cnes.fr
Tue Jan 19 11:24:46 EST 2010

CCSDS Colleagues,

During the last telecon, I took the action to produce some preliminary
Enterprise Model that would serve as a base for further discussions. Due
to lack of time, I was not able to deliver it by the end of 2009, and I
am very sorry about that. I have just uploaded it to CWE.

In the zip file you will find a MagicDraw model consisting of a few Use
Cases diagrams (and an exported report in RTF for those who do not have
MagicDraw) and a non-formal "box-and-wires" illustration.

As stated during the Telecon, this is a very sketchy and shallow work,
more a proof of concept than something actually suited to build upon.
Although very incomplet, it think it represents the common cases we are
dealing with at CNES and might give us a few clues on what to do to
achieve an harmonized Enterprise Model (identifying common Actors, Use
Cases, Systems and so on...). I can walk you through it during
tomorrow's telecon if you wish.

Best regards,
Nicolas.