[Css-rasg] Reminder, Wednesday, 1400 UTC, 14 April; Telecon materials

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 13 20:30:48 EDT 2010

CCSDS Colleagues,

Here is the beginnings of my proposed outline for a presentation for discussion of the concept with a wider CCSDS audience at the May meetings:

Introduction:
                Brief survey of some current overview diagrams that people use to describe CCSDS
                General Issue that CCSDS currently faces
Architecting in general:
                Some definitions
                Industry best practices re Architecture Description
Summary of ESTEC Meetings + BOF Current Status:
                Key Goals of ESTEC Meetings
                BOF Status (including in relation to ESTEC Goals)
Concept:
                Stakeholders, Concerns
                Viewpoints + Views
Some Initial Results of the BOF:
                A trial view or two
                Scenario Identifications (with some proposed common terms)
                Overlap analysis

Comments welcome.

Best regards,

-Erik