[Css-rasg] CSA mission scenario inputs posted

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 23 18:22:14 EST 2009

Takahiro,

Thank you very much for the JAXA inputs.    Some of the material does raise questions of a approach which I think are appropriate given that the main objective of the BOF is to develop a concept paper as to how a working group (or groups),  will go about defining the CCSDS reference architecture.     I think we can add this to the agenda for the 20  January 2010 telecon.

Best regards,

-Erik