[Css-rasg] CSA mission scenario inputs posted

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 17 17:51:59 EST 2009

CCSDS Colleagues,

I have received inputs from CSA in regards to the mission scenarios map that we looked at during the telecon last week.  This has been uploaded to the CWE and may be retrieved via http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-RASG/CWE%20Private/AgencyInputs/CSA-Inputs/csaEditsToMissionScenarioMap.doc

I hope we can have other agency inputs in the near future in preparation for presenting the mission scenario identifications for CESG consideration in mid to late January.

Colin, Takahiro,

As both of you have only just joined the BOF, one of the actions being worked by the agency point of contacts is to supply representative agency mission operations scenarios so that a CCSDS-wide scenario identifications can be supplied to CESG.    You may also take a look at what NASA's internal team has done in terms of preliminary coordination (against which CSA has supplied their inputs)  via the NASA-Inputs under the AgencyInputs folder.

Best regards,

-Erik