[Css-dts] Put latest drafts of SLE API documentation on docushare?

Michael Stoloff Michael.J.Stoloff@jpl.nasa.gov
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:20:18 -0800

Just out of curiosity, what platform is ST-5 targeting?

We should put together a complete list of known implementations.  For
example, I know that  Avtec Systems (Fairfax, VA, USA) has a Windows
version of the SLE API.  Also, I believe that Anite has a version of the
SLE API that runs on OpenVMS.

--Regards,
   Michael