[Css-csts] Registration closes this Friday, April 16

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 15 23:11:59 UTC 2024

CSS Area Colleagues,

If you plan to attend the CCSDS spring 2024 meetings, especially in person, please be advised that registration closes this Friday, April 19. Given that the meetings will be held in a US Department of Commerce facility my understanding is that the registration is absolutely required to be able to attend. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. And apologies if you have already registered - please disregard this email.

Best regards,
-Erik