[Css-csts] CCSDS Fall Meeting in Toulouse - CSTS WG

Holger Dreihahn Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Mon Aug 15 11:50:21 UTC 2022

Dear CSTS Colleagues,
The Fall Meeting is approaching and we are asked to provide feedback for the WG meetings to facilitate meeting room reservations etc. As we have at the moment three persons very likely attending and two somewhat likely, I suggest to have a 4 days meeting for the CSTS WG starting on Tuesday. Four days should be enough to cover the following main topics:

  *   Functional Resources Tier 2
  *   Service Control, start preparation of first draft
  *   RID resolution for the FRM Magenta Book
  *   RID resolution for SLE Books

In case we end up in a hybrid situation, with some people attending and some joining on-line, I suggest the following. We use the days in Toulouse in working sessions and have an online session in the late afternoon (U.S. early morning) to coordinate as in the last two years.

If I do not hear otherwise until Tuesday this week, I’ll confirm on Wednesday as requested the meeting information for CSTS:

  *   Who is meeting?: CCSDS Cross Support Transfer Services WG
  *   When would you like to meet?: Starting Tuesday Morning and Ending Friday after the Morning.
  *   Estimate of the number of In-Person Attendees?: 3+2 (3 very likely, 2 somewhat likely)

Best regards,
Holger

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).