[Css-csts] CSTS Fall Meeting - Draft Agenda

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Mon Sep 27 13:03:23 UTC 2021

Dear CSTS Colleagues,
Please find attached the draft agenda for the Fall Meeting. Please let me
know if you suggest to change some topics.

You should have received invitations for the virtual sessions, let me know
if that is not the case.

Looking forward talking to you!

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | H-250
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc