[Css-csts] SANA CSS OID Registry is still wrong

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed May 12 14:18:40 UTC 2021

CSTSWG colleagues ---
At yesterday's CSTSWG (11 May), I took the action to check if the errors in the SANA Registry CSS OID subtree and the Functional Resource registry are still present. Unfortunately, they still are. This shouldn't be a surprise since the registry was last updated on 14 January and I wrote my last email on the subject on 4 March (see below).

But what I find strange is that I was not able to get the same "view" of the OID tree that Holger shared during our meeting. For example, when I view the OID tree using Chrome on Windows, I see all of the parameters (Holger sees no parameters) and I see both 401 Transmission and Reception FR Sets, but the labels are all fouled up - e.g., "CCSDS 401 Physical Channel Reception" is labelled "stratum" and "Physical Channel" is labeled "resource_set". Also, the FR Sets and their OIDs are displayed all out of order.

As I said in my email of 4 March, I don't have the time or resources to try to discover and catalog all of the errors. It's a mess.

Best regards,
John