[Css-csts] Updated draft FRM Magenta Book on CWE -URL correction

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Aug 31 18:31:15 UTC 2021

CSTSWG colleagues -
Many thanks to Hugh Kelliher for noticing that I had repeated the Complete White Book URL instead of providing the correct one for the Red-0.1 version, which is

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/Functional%20Resource%20Model%20Magenta%20Book/FunctionalResourceModel_MagentaBook-R-0_1-210829.docx?d=wb88b72bc09ab48948e7b4355e8592a35

Please accept my apologies for any confusion or waste of your time that may have resulted.

Best regards,
John