[Css-csts] Proposed Tier-2 FRs

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Oct 22 14:54:00 UTC 2020

CSTSWG colleagues ---
Attached is a slightly updated version of the fr-work-table spreadsheet with my recommendations for what to include in Tier-2. The updates are:

a)      Inclusion of a new TC PLOP, Sync and Channel Decode FR, which would be needed to support the processing of return-link variable-length USLP frames (which are now supported by RAF, RCF, and ROCF)

b)     Moved the D-DOR Receiver/Formatter FR and Open Loop Receiver/Formatter FR to the Physical Channel stratum

c)      Propose including the D-DOR Receiver/Formatter FR and D-DOR Raw Data Store FR in Tier-2

Looking forward to "meeting" with you next week.

Best regards,
John