[Css-csts] SANA Update of FR Candidate Registry

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Wed Nov 4 07:25:14 UTC 2020

Dear CSTS Colleagues,
SANA has updated the FR Candidate Registry. See below:
We pushed a version of the functional resources registry on our beta
website: https://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/functional_resources/
Most of the updates should be implemented, we had an import problem with
the "String Identifier" field that is not imported in the registry, we
will let you know when this is fixed.
In the meantime you can check if everything is fine with the other
updates.

Please have a look!

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | H-293
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc