[Css-csts] "Reconciling the SANA Functional Resource Model and Configuration Profiles" presentation on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue May 5 14:01:15 UTC 2020

Thanks for these comments, Marcin. I will be very interested to hear Holger and Wolfgang’s reactions to your comments about the relative acceptance of SM vs. CSTS standards. 😊

If you want to share this thru the CWE that’s fine with me, but if you send out an announcement email be sure include not only the SMWG  but also CSTSWG (css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>) AND Wolfgang (wo_._he at t-online.de<mailto:wo_._he at t-online.de>) - ever since Wolfgang retired from ESA has struggled (and ultimately failed) to have his personal email address added to the CSTSWG mail list.

Tomorrow I will present using your commented version so that I can address your remarks as I am making the presentation. I may also tweak some of the slides themselves before tomorrow if I have time to do so.

Talk with you tomorrow.

Best regards,
John