[Css-csts] Forward Frame CSTS WG Review Package on CWE

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Mon Mar 9 07:12:08 UTC 2020

Hi John,
I agree to what you say. In particular the idea of getting the SFW stable
is essential Peter has a very true point here. The good thing is that this
is in line with what we are doing, it's just like you say, quite issues
form the SFW B-1 had to be simply corrected.

Let's discuss on Thursday.

Best regards,
Holger