[Css-csts] Notes from CSTS Telecon#2

宮野 喜和 miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Mon Mar 4 09:20:56 UTC 2019

Holger-san,
Dear CSTS Colleagues,

Thank you for sending notes of CSTS telecon.
I agree with the proposed approach about SLE books in section 8.

Let me refer to JAXA service provider plan. Through discussion with them
for several months, I recognize JAXA service provider would prioritize
service management over CSTS. Probably, one engineer from JAXA service
provider will join SM WG in Spring meeting. According to this JAXA
service provider plan, I, full-time participant in MOIMS, will partially
join SM WG from the point of utilization management. JAXA will
participate in FRM related to CSTS.

Regards,

Miyano