[Css-csts] FW: Fw: Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Jul 18 15:28:37 UTC 2019

CSTSWG colleagues ---
Wolfgang has responded to my comments on the Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines, and I concur with his changes. He has asked me to forward the revised draft TC, as well as the version of the Guidelines Magenta Book as it would appear with the TC applied to them. The attached documents are therefore the ones that are now "on the table" for consideration.

Best regards,
John